Register for the first ECR2STAR workshop in London this December.
Best of all, its free for early career researchers!
ECR2STAR will host its first Workshop on the 9th of December in London. This workshop is for early career researchers working in the health and medical field with a specific focus on drug delivery technologies. The one day workshop will cover talks from leaders in the field and experienced ECRs. Workshop topics include:
- Getting ahead in academia
- Getting ahead in industry
- Life as PhD student (hints and tips when you are running out of time)
- Life as PostDoc (balancing running a lab and research)
- Prepare your bag, its time to travel (getting the most out of conferences and training abroad)
- The art of collaboration
- Applying for your first grant as an ECR
The afternoon will be rapid-fire contributed talks from ECR researchers. This is your opportunity to tell us about your research!
If you wish to present, please tick the box 'I would like to present in the scientific section' and include a 200 word abstract when registering.
If you are a ECR researcher (PhD student or within 10 years of your PhD or career) this conference is for you!
By participating you will learn essential hints and tips and stand the chance to win £200.
Remember, registration and attendence is free for ECRs. Please register and submit your abstract below.
Check back regularly for updates and news of the program and speakers!